Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sidelined

It's almost the weekend, too bad my relaxation plans have already been crushed:( However, I am determined to make the most of this weekend, and it will be awesome!


After yesterday's little tumble, I am officially on a running hiatus until further notice :( I was really upset when I woke up this morning and my ankle was hurting, I knew running was not smart and was getting very angry at anyone I saw running or anyone who mentioned it. Over many many seasons of volleyball I sustained my fair share of rolled ankles, all of which were much worse than this. There is no bruising, not really any swelling to speak of, so I am hoping a few day hiatus will allow my ankle to heal and let me jump back in strong next week, truly I am hoping to be back to a normal running schedule by Monday, so here's hoping!

Today I have iced said ankle multiple times and have been wearing my little compression sleeve all day



This thing rocked when I had real ankle sprains in HS. My leg look really freakish in this photo...



Last Thursday I think I mentioned I had found a dress that I wanted to order for my Sister's graduation next month, well it came in yesterday, and fits great!!!


I am not at home to take a picture, but will try to get one up. I also may have found a few more back-up options that will be good too, just in case ;)

Well I am off to submit my last test of the semester! WOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment