Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sicky Thursday

So this morning I woke up with a nasty sore throat, and had to move up my rest day again. I decided that if I couldn't swallow my own saliva I probably shouldn't be running to the point where I was panting like a dog.

This morning I went and picked up my race packet for the 8k on Saturday, and it got me so very excited for yet another race, so hopefully I can ditch whatever is annoying my throat by then. The weather is supposed to be perfect on Saturday morning and I will have my wonderful and supportive spectator again taking lots of pictures!


AND in very exciting news my new ipod case was delivered today, YAY! now I don't have to worry about it falling out of the velcro with ever step! I am super excited to test it out tomorrow morning :)

Well no running = no fun! See you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment