Friday, April 30, 2010

An Announcement

So after countless hours of browsing marathonguide.com and hundreds of texts and emails sent back and forth with fellow runners, I have taken the plunge and hit the 'Register Now' Button...

 



Today I signed up for my first Marathon!!!!


I have said this 100 times already today, and it still hasn't gotten old!

The "Running for the Bay" Marathon will be held on October 23rd in Apalachicola.


After several weeks of back and forth, I knew I was at the point where my body could handle the miles needed to get me to my first marathon. I am a little bit nervous, but SO excited with this goal I have put in place for myself.


Training will start in about 6 weeks and I am so excited to share all the fun details with you as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment