Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Workout Wednesday

Happy Hump Day, My legs have been going all day, and it feels good to be sitting down right now with no demands. A quick Happy Birthday to my step-dad Michael! Hope you had a great day!!!

So workout Wednesday was awesome here, my day broke down like this

5am alarm- ugh! I was fighting getting up this morning but after about 10 minutes of laying there I got my butt out of bed and ready for the gym. I did a light 5-10 minutes walking on the TM to warm up before heading into spin class

6am- Spinning...Whoa! Nothing gets my legs burning like this spin class- I really like the instructor and the people that regularly attend which is why I now regularly attend- that and Wednesdays my schedule is such that it fits perfectly with my day. I have never sweat so much as I have in spin class the last 2 weeks. Like have NEVER sweat so much, not even during volleyball 2-a-days in a non-air conditioned gym in Florida in August. I had sweat dripping from everywhere, into my eyes, off my face, neck, arms, legs, it was gross!


Due to some time constraints and lack of banana, I did not get the oatmeal I was craving for breakfast, but I am prepared and will be having it tomorrow. I did not want what I had brought for lunch so I hit Panera for my favorite



the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad and a break from my office- it was fantastic, the break and the salad.


After work I could not wait to get in workout #2, the weather was absolutely perfect for running and I was so excited for my 3 easy miles to be able to relax and enjoy the weather.



I ended up doing a tad more than the planned 3 miles which normally I can't stand. I will run to an even mile or at least 1/4 and then stop the Garmin and jog or walk to cool down, but tonight I was going against the grain ;)

3.36 miles in 32:36, avg pace 9:42, avg HR 167

Mile 1- 9:38
Mile 2- 9:39
Mile 3- 9:52
3-3.36- 3:25 (9:28 pace)

As I got to about mile 2.8 in the bank parking lot there was what looked like an amateur cycling group all riding in 1 tight circle and were making a lot of noise, I slowed down a tad to observe, it almost seemed like some weird cult, so I got out of there.

Dinner was kind of heavy for me tonight, I normally can't eat that much at the end of the day



 I had almost a cup of brown rice. 1 1/2 cups of steamed broccoli and a few more shrimpies! I was craving brown rice, probably because I didn't get my oatmeal fix today. I made sure I had enough rice leftover for dinner at work tomorrow too.




I am off to love on Peachie, she is feeling neglected tonight I guess. See you all tomorrow with a March Recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment