Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Revelation

Hello all, it's Wednesday, meaning the work week is half over! Today has been an interesting one, and because I think it is, you get to hear about it!


So my revelation actually occured late last night while I was reading up on running injuries. What I had mistaken for some moderate achilles pain actually is not. I felt a lot of the pain near my ankle which led me to think achilles, but further poking and proding told me it was in fact the inside of my lower leg, not the back and heel where your achilles is.



What is it??? More than likely I have a medial ligament sprain (the ligament on your lower inner calf). It is very sensitive to pressure, but even that has been alleviated by a lighter 2 days. Although I also learned in spin class, that spinning does still use your ankle area. I would REALLY like to run tomorrow morning, but may just hold off until Saturday. It almost made me cry today when I walked into the gym and had to get on the stationary bike and there was this girl running who had no business running, it was sad :(



I did about 15 minutes of cardio on my own and then headed over for a VERY intense spin class today, it was awesome, Wednesday morning spin is now a must for me, and you may start to see it a few otehr days as well.


My eating was very clean today, tons of water, and the dessert I let myself have was this little guy


Yep, I found a box of the Mini Luna Bars at Whole Foods, they never disappoint!!!




The baby bar was just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my dessert craving and it was healthier than anything else I would have chosen. Low in calories, fat, And it has protien, yay!!!


I ended up not being hungry for dinner, so the spaghetti squash will be saved for tomorrow. I did have a try of the Yoplait brand of greek yogurt that they have recently come out with


I had the plain flavor, and it was a bit off from the brands I normally eat. I would be ok in a crunch, but I will stick with Chobani or Fage. I also had about 2 cups of strawberries once I got home, it was exactly what I wanted!

Off to relax before I have to get in bed in like 30 minutes. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment