Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wet Tuesday

Hope everyone enjoyed their soggy Tuesday. It has been wet and gloomy here all day, but has been a very productive day.

I opted out of my AM gym trip due to pouring down rain and some very sore legs. I think Sunday's weights finally caught up with them, and last night's quick run certainly contributed. I have been really bad about stretching recently and I really need to focus on stretching each time I work out!

Heather and I decided with the events of Tuesday and the wet roads we would postpone our running date to next week. I decided that I should probably try to loosen up my legs and hit the gym after work for 20 minutes of incline walking on the treadmill followed by some weights for back and biceps.
On the TMill I set it at 13.0 incline and 4.0mph. I stretched after I was done, did weights, came home, stretched quickly, and just stretched again while watching tv.

I opted out of any school work/studying tonight, just wasn't feeling it- oh well:) Biggest Loser is finally back on after the Olympics and I am thoroughly enjoying my viewing experience.

Tomorrow I have an intense speed workout planned and hopefully some homework will make an appearance. I have also have a reader's request post coming up this week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment