Happy Tuesday, get settled in for our standard Tuesday edition
1. Umm Running Injuries Suck! I am not enjoying not running :(
2. Riding the stationary bike is pretty lame unless its during a spin class
3. I am a major slacker when it comes to doing abs during my weights workouts- like major slacker, oops!
4. I have found a recipe to healthify friend rice, and will be making it this week- yay for being able to indulge my bad cravings in a good way:)
5. I am Loving strawberries being in season, I forgot how much I miss fresh berries.
6. Blueberries are by far my favorite, I could eat the entire carton in 1 sitting.
7. I am seriously considering hiring some poor starving grad student to do my calc test for me this weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested.
8. I have found out that Luna Bar makes LunaBar minis and I MUST find where they sell these in Jax
9. I had 11 servings of fruits and veggies today- wow! I am at least rocking that part of my new plan!
10. Last and Most Important... MY BABY SISTER GOT INTO AUBURN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud and SO excited for her! I know she is so excited and will love Every minute of it!
Well there it is folks, ten things Tuesday. I am Not enjoying being chained to the bike, it really makes me wish we had a rowing machine or pool at our gym so that I could at least mix it up a little, but at least there is a spin class tomorrow, so I can not have to pedal all by my lonesome. I plan to head up to the gym before spinning and get in a little more time before the class starts. I am on a mission to find these mini Lunabars tomorrow before work too. Night!!!!