Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 Things Tuesday

Today is Tuesday y'all, and you know what that means...Edition 2 of 10 Things Tuesday!
I have no pics to post so this makes for something fun!!!


1. Spaghetti Squash is by far my new favorite vegetable
2. When baking cookies, I don't let them cook at the way so they are nice and mushy inside. Yes cookies were made tonight!
3. I am in deep conflict over what to wear for my St. Patty's Day 10k on Sunday. I have 2 choices...
  4. Option 1 is green shorts with the white shirt
  5. Option 2 is my black skirt with green and black top, decisions decisions.
6. Nike Tempo shorts are my all time favorite! I have like 10 pairs, and I am SO happy it is warm enough to be wearing them again.
7. Studying for the GRE the last week or so has helped me realize that I have the vocabulary of a 5 year old.
8. I started to think about our summer vacations today, and its looking like we will be spending July 4th (and my 24th birthday) in OBA at our new beach house!!!
9. I have wanting chocolate A Lot recently. I don't even really like chocolate, but mini kit kats have been screaming my name like I have never seen. I am hoping this screaming spree has ended.
10. I am taking Vacation location recommendations. John and I are in desperate need of a real vacation, just the 2 of us. If you are reading this leave a suggestion in the comments. I plan everything, but I can't seem to pick a location to start planning. PLEASE HELP!!!

I am off to watch the rest of the biggest loser and get ready for a crazy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment