Thursday, March 18, 2010

Munchie Thursday

It's almost Friday, and for once I will actually have a full 2 day weekend! I am actually quite depressed that only 2 days gets me so excited, but it's so much better than the 1 1/2 I have been stuck with for quite some time. I know you all felt really special with 2 posts yesterday, today, however was not nearly as adventurous.

I slept through BOTH alarms this morning, I think after an exhuasting work week, several good workouts, and 2 hard workouts yesterday, my body was telling me it needed some sleep!



I Love this little guy and am serious contemplating buying one. This alarm clock has wheels and when it goes off, you have about 15 seconds to turn it off before it rolls itself off your nightstand and around the room so you have to get your butt out of bed and turn it off. I LOVE the idea, but I think our doggie might too, and that is probably a good way to witness a dead alarm clock.

 I slept for a good 9 hours last night and still feel pretty tired, I am thinking today's workout will be taking place tomorrow, as my body still feels like it wants to rest, I will probably give in to it and go home to get in bed early.

With no cool workouts to speak of, it makes this post pretty lame. I was however in a very wierd eating mood today. My late day schedule usually doesn't have an impact on my eating, but today I found I needed a snack/small meal every 2 hours on the dot. Breakfast was the usualy yogurt +pear, blueberries and granola. I didn't get my 10am snack until about 11am, so I blame that for the issues. I ate a small snack of crackers and hummus at 11am, soup at 12:30p, salad and an orange at 2pm, cheese stick and green pepper slices at 4pm, my enchillada I brought from home at about 5:45, and finally my apple at about 6:45. Thats a lot of eating! In all reality, quantity wise its the same as I normally would eat, just all really spread out, wierd!


Tomorrow after work I have to pick up my stuff for the race on Sunday, and then begins my crazy whirlwind weekend, if only I got a chance to enjoy my 2 full days off! See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment