Monday, November 30, 2009

And the year is over!!!!

So I am beyond happy to say that in work terms, the year is O-V-E-R!!! Our last start of the year took place today, and I am so relieved to have it all out of the way. And...Unless the world ends between today and next Monday, I will also have exceeded my yearly expectation. It is such a relief to be done with all of this and it would be nice if we had a break, but yeah right.
Today was a super early day at work and I was SO hungry all day, I ate my lunch at like 10:30 and had to go out to grab another sandwich from Quiznos! On start days John is in charge of dinner plans and he decided Chinese was in order- Excellent Call! I ordered some Schezuan Beef (totally spelled wrong), I ate maybe 1/3, there was a LOT of food!
Tonight was pretty low key, a little homework, and no run. Today is a full rest day, 3 days of running Friday off, or maybe some walking will take place I am sure and then we are planning for 2 hilly runs in ATL this weekend!

I am very excited for our trip this weekend, but we are already starting to plan some of our trips for next year! Lets see how well we can max out these vacation days!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment