Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Uber-Productive Tuesday

Hello all! I will be keeping this post short and sweet as I have a super sleepy doggie stretched across my lap:)
This morning started early early with our missed 4mile run from yesterday's rain, my legs were a bit tired but once I pushed through some pain about mile 2 it was smooth sailing til the end. There was a nice breeze due to the nearby hurricane but no complaints there only about the rain.
Work was super super busy all day and I didn't even get a chance to check my blogs until I got home tonight. After work Mom and Michael came over to spend some time with Peachie as they will be babysitting for us on Saturday, I really think my mom just likes any excuse to come play with a cute puppy! After they headed out I threw our pesto chicken on the grill, but John was extra hungry so he requested Mac and Cheese with him. I was just going to have some spinach, but I may have stolen 5 or 6 bites of the cheesy badness!
We watched the new episode of NCIS as I caught up on some schoolwork and then it was a quick bath with last months Glamour which I am still working on finishing (I am saving all new magazines for this weekends trip). I have spent the last 45 minutes (CRAZY) catching up on all missed blogs from today- I think I may have found too many! I am off to sleep now, past my bedtime, and I am attempting some exciting new exercise routing tomorrow AM. Stay tuned for the recap!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing about the new excercise routine... is this in addition to the running?

    ReplyDelete