Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No fun = No Post

Sorry for the lack of posting last night, literally nothing happened yesterday and there was nothing to talk about. I went to work, had leftovers for dinner, did not workout, and watched the biggest loser. Wow, do you feel so caught up now!

Hopefully today proves to be more entertaining. I have a lunch time excursion planned and a run to do tonight. There is also the possibility of a Ruth Chris dinner for work looming. They are wanting to do it tomorrow so I re-arranged a Drs appt before they charged me for missing my appointment, lets hope something actually pans out of that, otherwise I will have nothing to do tomorrow morning- I suppose I could do some homework, but really where is the fun in that?!?!

Ok, more later, I am going to actually try to get some work accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment