Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny!

I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Grandmother today! She is an amazing woman and I am so thankful she is my grandmother! I did not get a chance to see her today as I was locked in my house with my 3rd Calc test of the semester, and let me tell you, it kicked my Butt!!!
With about 5 hours of work today and some serious help from John I managed to get all the questions answered. Then I had to login to answer all the questions, and scan and email all my work to my professor.
I managed to squeak in a quick publix and costco trip for this weeks grocerys and some dinner- made pork chops, not so successful. I tried a new recipe and they came out quite bland.
John took Peachie out to Lawtey both yesterday and today as he was building us some shelves for the office and did a great job! All thats left is to stain them. He took the Corvette out for a long spin today which I know he enjoyed, and the car certainly needed to stretch its legs. All that being said, we have one Exhausted Puppy, she had already crawled into bed and left us here catching up on the last few things.
I did 2 runs this weekend- 4 miles yesterday as 2 miles early today. Today was specifically for speed work. I did .25 miles sprinting at a 7:47 min/mile pace. and .25 miles alternating an 11 min pace and a quick walk. I am really hoping to get my average time down to 9:30 miles consistently by our next race on Thanksgiving Day, and 1-2 speed workouts per week is the best bet. Tomorrow night is 3 miles followed by our Monthly Start at work Tuesday morning.

Luckily this is a 4 day week for me:) Happy Birthday Granny! Hope Everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment