Saturday, October 10, 2009

GameDay

Happy gameday to all football fans out there! We are anxiously awaiting the Florida/LSU game tonight as well as the announcement of the status of our beloved QB. For those who are not aware, our Saturdays are football centered. We have starting doing our longer runs on Saturday morning which is great it lets me eat and drink what I choose without feeling guilty. I have been trying to find more healthy but still tasty tailgate recipes which can be challenging when you are trying to accomodate hungry boys! Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Last night John and I went on a date to see the new movie Couples Retreat, it was FANTASTIC! I recommend it to anyone who need a good laugh. Also, the movie sent me a sign that we should get our Peachie a Bull Terrier friend to keep her company!!!
John and I have also picked our next two races which will be...
Free to Breath 5k on November 7th and
The Outback Distance Classic (6k) on Thanksgiving day- I love the idea behind this, work off all the food before you eat!!!

Go Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment