Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy Week-Busy Weekend

Happy Friday night to all, I am trying to update you all at the end of a hectic week- orientation came and went yesterday but not without a lot of hassle that will keep me working the majority of the weekend. I have my 3rd calc test of the term to complete by Sunday evening as well- this is usually an all day task.
So I will pre-update you on my weekend:
Friday night: John and I went to dinner at PF Cheng's, Yum Lettuce Wraps! Brief trip to Vitamin Shoppe (they only had half of what I was looking for:() And then Transformers on Redbox...and of course, Peachie Time!!!
Saturday: 4 mile run, work, few errands, TEST, Football Game!!!
Sunday: 3 mile speedwork, more test, errands, more test, cleaning, MORE test!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend, will update Sunday with test results and a running update. I am seriously considering signing up for 2 half marathons in the spring, crazy? Jury is still out.

Go Gators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment