Thursday, October 15, 2009

Almost Friday

So today was an exhausting day, frustrated at work, sore knees, but on a postivie note...LOVING the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus I bought!

Over the last couple of weeks I have done some researching into different things that I am adding to my wish list, and finally came to the conclusion that I have 2, Make that 3...very big wants for Christmas (Its coming soon folks, better get your wish lists together). So, on my list...
1. Mahogony Diploma frame (No! After almost 2 years I STILL do not have my degree framed! But I hope to change this soon)
2. Garmin Forerunner 305- I have done a lot of research into this one and am now obsessing over it. This little device has a heart rate monitor, GPS (tracks mileage during runs), pace clock and timer! Am very excited to see how this baby works!
3. Something Big and Sparkly !!! This specifically from John, the rest of you can focus on the gadgets and home decor:)

Peachie has now been licking my arm for a solid 10 minutes as I type this and that means 1 of 2 things- I need to go out...or pay attention to me now or i will keep licking you until you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment