Monday, December 21, 2009

My first video!

So I am attempting to add something new to the blog...video!!!

Yesterday while out in Lawtey John got a very shocking video of Ms. Peach...BARKING!!!!!

Yes, you read right. My dog that Does Not Bark, was getting a little yippy at some skateboards yesterday! I am hoping to keep these outburts to the outdoors as we really enjoy having a peaceful puppy!







So I got out of work Right on time today, always a pleasant surprise! I went straight to pick up the last of the Christmas presents. I made it home by 6:30 relaxed a bit, wrapped all the remaining Christmas presents, and then headed to the gym for 30 minutes of cardio. I did 15 minutes on the bike of pretty intense intervals and then 15 minutes of hill walking between a 12-15 incline.
Then came home, bath + new issue of self (yes, I ALWAYS read in the bathtub), and now catching up on the blogs. The strange use of different muscles tonight has left my legs tired and tight already- off to stretch out these legs and head to bed. I have an interesting post coming your way tomorrow- It is all the ins and outs of my running research the last few months and how to get started yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment