Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday- but not really

So even though today is Friday its not really the weekend for me as I do have to go into work tomorrow from 9-1:( BUT my day was made early this morning while John was attemping to feed Peachie an Apple!!!

IS this not the CUTEST thing you have EVER seen!!!! I just got back from the longest work day ever! We also had our team Christmas get together tonight at Carabbas, just the team, was VERY fun!!! Food, wine, and 6 miles bright and early tomorrow! I am SUPER StOKED about the 6 miles and am hoping to finish in 1 hour 3 minutes or less- I think the temps will be super conducive to a quick run tomorrow!!!

I have TONS of pics and a SUPER fun blog post to put up of the XMAS festivities, but MUST finish and submit this last test first. Look for a LONG and fun post with pics tomorrow AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment