Thursday, February 25, 2010

Positive Thursday

Hello all, it is ALMOST the weekend, and I wish I was looking forward to it more than I am. I have a Calc test this weekend and I am truly dreading it- I am hoping to find some poor grad student who will do it flawlessly for some extra cash. If you know anyone, send them my way :)

It has been a pretty rough work week here and I tried to make it more positive today. Being my late day I had some extra time this morning, but instead of running errands or getting into trouble I relaxed at home with Peachie and watched the news. It was nice not having anything to do but sit here.

I was supposed to go to the gym this morning for a 2 mile run and some weights, but it was TOO COLD to get up when it was still dark this morning so I did some abs and low back exercises here and hit the TMill for 2.5 miles after I got off work- Positive Ending :)

I am excited for the weekend, but not so much for the test, but I have some other fun plans up my sleeve and some good workouts planned despite the frigid temps that have returned.

Tomorrow after work John and I have a special outing planned, there will be a post about said outing. I suppose I will start in on the wretched T word as well, and then I have 6 miles planned for Saturday morning, I REALLY hope its warm enough to crank it out on the outside, I may just suck it up and do it as long as it is above freezing.

Off to watch the ski jumpers and hopefully NBC will cut into some figure skating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment