Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Late Night Blogger

So for those who are taking the time to look at the time stamp, you will notice this is WAAAY past my bedtime! For some reason the new Biggest Loser Episode is from 9p-11p tonight instead of 8-10, hmmmm.

Tuesday was a frustrating and busy day at work, but I suppose it ended very well. I have been starting to work on our next training plans during lunch and have been scouting out some awesome races. I will be posting these schedules next week as we get closer and closer to our half marathon which is now only 18 days away!!!!

Tonight John and I headed out for a speedy 3 mile run, and I was only 3 seconds away from having negative splits- that stupid last mile, grrr. Oh well, I did 3 miles in 28:25, not too shabby, but always room for improvement.

We had leftover soup for dinner, and I spent some time wrapping up loose ends from my test. I also had my first mid-week indulgence
I opened up this baby which we received over the Christmas Holidays, and I must say I enjoyed my very large glassful.

I see a VERY late alarm set in my future tomorrow! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment